Monday, February 10, 2014

Come to Yiwu at First Time

More and more customers come to Yiwu every year. New customers read me please! 1.1. Thanks for your professionalism – Yiwu Amanda Import & Export Co., Ltd.. My partner and I are very satisfied of our visit in Yiwu. From Shanghai Pudong Airport to Yiwu (way back too), for a reasonable price (US$130 per car) and a very careful driver – Mr. Horse. Ramada Plaza yiwu is very nice, price is good (US$56 with internet, computer and breakfast). You know, Ramada is 4 star worldwide business hotels, too cheap! Thanks Ms. April. Be Very familiar with the market and products, great in English-Chinese translation, careful in purchasing & taking photos. Thanks Amanda, so many well-trained staffs. And thanks Mr. Oscar, the boss of Yiwu Amanda Intl Group and the driver of Ms. Amanda. 1.2. Yiwu market impressed me at the first time. The commodities made me daze. The business had ever made me exhaust Yiwu agent makes it very easy for me. We have a chain supermarket. Every three months, I used to go to many cities to purchase. One of friends told me that maybe I should go to Yiwu to take a look. And he introduced his agent to me.I was busy going from shops to shops. The translators from Amanda Intl Group handled everything for me. After I went back, the agent placed the order and exported to our country. Now, it is unnecessary for me to go many cities of China. I can find everything in Yiwu market. And the price is lower and the delivery is becoming more convenient. 1.3. This is my first time been Yiwu, China. I’m a native wholesaler in my small town, I realize the Yiwu market is a market that provide various of products, in order to know the market well, I been there. I arrived Shanghai first, and went to Yiwu almost 3 hours by car, $130 cost. After been Yiwu, I lived in the Ramada Plaza Yiwu, at that time, nearly 22:00, and it’s all because of the Amanda Group’s help I can have a good rest for after such a long trip been China. The business started the next day; the staff April guides me in the International Trade City. They are professional, help me a lot and a quick speed to find the exact products I want. Thanks Amanda and Oscar, inviting me to have a nice Chinese dinner after everything finished, really a very good business partner in China.
ed. Now Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment